Last Week's Pages from MScraps Products

This week sprang surprises at me and I was so busy running around like a chicken without a head! I was exhausted! I had to bring my son to the doctor and the pets to the vet (I have to schedule another vet visit this weekend!) Then workmen took hours to fix the aircon on one evening! Etc etc. Just to name a few. Totally forgot to post about last week's new releases at MScraps!

I shall not bore you any further with my moaning. Here they are, pages made using.beautiful products from MScraps designers:

November Rain Collab (free with purchase)

Just Because by Heather T. 

Be Free by Deca Designs

Little Bits by Heather T.

Shades of Autumn by Scooty and Anita


Same birds by Janyelle Mayara
i wanted to try one of those fantasy layouts and this kit had all the right elements!!
i think i could have added more things but i didn't want to overdo and spoil my first attempt. hope it works.

Autumn Woods by Alissa Jones
Urban Frames by Alissa Jones

Beyond Infinity by Alissa Jones

Comic Strip Funnies by Alissa Jones 

Rootin' Tootin' by Alissa Jones

BLISS by RuthMelody

Joyful Christmas by Ju Oliveira 
iDSD Template Challenge at MScraps

A Fall of Sensations by Janyelle Mayara

Together by RuthMelody



As usual, click on the photos to bring up a large view. Thanks for looking!

© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts