Happy Sunday!

Hi all, I hope you are having a good day today? I'm going for a swim later, then we're walking to a nearby store for some yummy local cooked food. I think it's going to be a good Sunday for me. :D

Would like to share my latest girl drawing, done on water colour paper, with pen and water colour crayons (love those!) She has light pink lips, I like how they look in real life but it's not showing up in the scan. I'm still re-learning all this! I'm sure I'll get better with this scanning and photographing of "art" works as time goes by so you don't have to suffer too much longer! LOL! :D



Also did a digital ATC for a One Little Word swap and I'm going to work some in hybrid additions with maybe some paints and glitter plus fibres. I'm not sure how it'll end up, but I'll be doing that later today so the swap can go out on Monday. I'll show you the final hybrid ATC once it's done? I have some extras, so let me know if you're interested to trade with me? :D



Thanks for looking!! And have a happy weekend!


© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. What a beautiful drawing!! Thanks for dropping by my blog!
    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts