Layout: "Whee!"

Yay! I'd like to share the first layout I've made for 2011! :D


This is the first layout that's Original Me, that is, it is not from classes or workshops. Though, actually, I've kinda forgotten when was the last class/workshop layout that I did. I think it was actually back in Dec, 2010, when I was on my sabbatical leave.

The layout is about our trip to Tokyo in 2010 (we <3 Japan, our thoughts and prayers are still with everyone there!). I used Glimmer Mist on beige cardstock, Graphic45 and Thickers.

We took many rides on the Thunder Dolphin roller coaster at Tokyo Dome. Loved it so much. If you ever need excitement, I'll always recommend fun rides like roller coasters at the amusement parks. Very certain to get your adrenaline going and blood rushing.

I'm also very excited about some happy news I recently received. Once it's all firmed up and officially announced, I'll share it with you. :D Nah, not having another baby. :D

Thanks for looking!!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts