Welcome to May!

Gosh, time flies. Welcome to May!

Thanks to the long weekend here in Singapore, I had time to clean up my stuff yesterday and today. The task is still not complete but I managed to get several cupboards empty and many of the items tidied up.

I'd like to share a peek at my hybrid project which was published in the May issue of The Artisan Notebook.


You can find detailed instructions in the magazine for making this from a combination of digital and traditional paper scrapbooking supplies. The May issue is wonderful! It is full of quirky items. Just my cup of tea.




You can purchase a 3-month Guild Membership ($17.00) which includes BOTH the Artisan Notebook as well as the monthly Guild kit. Details can be found here.



Thanks for looking!!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts