Friday's New Products at MScraps!

I have to confess that thanks to MScraps I am pushing myself alot more these days, trying out new techniques and making the most of my time creatively!

This week's new products as always are 20% off through the weekend.

I wanted to make those awesomely ethereal layouts done with the fancy digi techniques and so I aimed to learn blending on GIMP. It's much different from Photoshop (not that I did much blending on PS in the past). I hope it was a success in this week's layouts.

You can click on the photos to see the larger pictures of the layout. Please click, cause I want you to see the "blending" effects! LOL!!



Used an online scrappy friend's awesome photo (with her permission). 
Hope she likes this layout!


Made my son pose for this photo many years ago! 
Can still remember the day we did the "Photoshoot" hehe.


This photo still makes me smile!


Baby G's Baptism took place on this past Sunday! 
Beautiful blessed baby!!


I am still working on a few more layouts and will show them to you soon!


© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts