New Products at MScraps

Another set of new products from MScraps! I want to thank my friends for letting me use their kids' photos. Their children are so cute! I'm so happy to be able to scrap layouts with their photos. Ofcourse I also have photos of my new kitty to scrap! Hope you enjoy this week's new products at MScraps!

As usual, click on the photos to bring up a large view. Thanks for looking!

Template: Solos, Part 2 by Busy Bee Designs
Colors Of Sweet by Heather T

Colors Of Sweet by Heather T
Template: Say It! Template Set 02 by Che

Delight Bundle by Crisdam Designs

Project September by Crisdam Designs

Fragile Heart collection by Laitha's Designs

Basic Neutrals Vol.3 by Dunia
Calendars 2012 by Lauraskathi
Positive Vibration Kit by Dunia

When We Were Young Store Collab

Torn Edges no.2 by Erica Zwart 
Paint Rollers *free with purchase* by Erica Zwart 
Beach Vacation by Erica Zwart


© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts