Another Cat Layout

I have a new cat in my house. She is my second cat and I'm not sure if she's staying or whether I'm just fostering her back to health for the moment. The reason being my kitten is not getting along well with her. They are both hissing at each other and just last night she batted at him. I do love her so, she comes across so sad and quiet. She's probably feeling misunderstood. We are keeping them in separate rooms for the moment but our house is so small, so kitten wants to come out and play every once in a while and we have no where else to put her.

I made a layout about her. Personally I hope I can keep her because she is so pretty.

Crystal by Laitha
Kit
Add Ons






As usual, click on the photos to bring up a large view. Thanks for looking!

© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts