Layouts for the Truman Studios

Merry Christmas!!

Here are some layouts I made for my guest stint at Truman Studios. I was sooooo distracted with so many things in December, but I'm glad I got some layouts done anyway! I'm so grateful for Alyssa's generosity and kindness. I'm so happy to have met so many kind and beautiful people in the digi world.

Retro Sweets by Truman Studio


Holly Jolly by Truman Studio
Memory Clips Gratitude Template 14

Stencil Alpha by Truman Studio
Fun Times by Truman Studio
Solos, Part 5 Templates by Busy Bee Designs

Countdown a collab between TrumanStudio, AnArtsyIndaba, DigiDesignedbyWilma
Stripped Down Templates by Wishing Well Creations 
Lighting Effects from GIMP








As usual, click on the photos to bring up a large view. Thanks for looking!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. Such cool digi LOs ! Just love the beautiful photo of your cat on WISH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts