Pretty Little Studio Jingle Bells Blog Hop Winner





Thank you all for joining us on the Pretty Little Studio Jingle Bells Blog Hop!

There were a total of 25 comments on my blog and Random Number Generator chose comment no. 19 as the winner! 






Congratulations to Chantal Vandenberg! 

I'll be contacting you via the email listed in your comment. 

Pretty Little Studio will be sending the winner's prize of PLS store $10 gift certificate soon as you confirm with me your email address!

Once again, thank you all for taking part in this blog hop!




As usual, click on the photos to bring up a large view. Thanks for looking!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts