Key To My Heart by Truman Studio

You might have noticed, I'm still on Truman Studio's creative team. Yes, I'm so happy to say I'm on the team permanently. I love working with Aly and the rest of the team so I had to stay when Aly asked.

Very, very glad to bring you Key to My Heart, Truman Studio's latest kit. You can purchase the bundle or the kit and extras individually.


Spouses. Parents. Children.
All of these people hold a piece of our hearts.
Key to My Heart by Truman Studio 


Also this month Truman Studio is the highlighted designer at Digiridooscraps so Aly's entire store is 30% off from 1-15 February. This discount will show up in your cart automatically.

This is my layout for Key to My Heart also using a template by Busy Bee.

Key to My Heart Bundle by Truman Studio
Template by Busy Bee from You are My Gift Mscraps Store Collab
As usual, click on the photos to bring up a large view. Thanks for looking!

© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts