Card-making Efforts From This Year



This year, I started making cards. It turned out to be so fun that I made many cards.

I don't think I've shared the cards here, so I thought I'll make a post about them.

I made a lot more but didn't think to photograph them before sending them off. Here are just some more recent ones that I remembered to photograph!

Let me know what you think!

Dies from Sizzix and Cheery Lynn
Stamps from Lawn Fawn
Papers from Melissa Frances

Dies from Sizzix and Cheery Lynn 
Stamps from Lawn Fawn 
Papers from Melissa Frances

Stickers and Papers from MME (I think)

Stickers and Papers from MME (I think)

Stickers and Papers from MME (I think)

Stamp from Lalaland
Coloured using Derwent colour pencils
Dies from Die-versio
ns and Memory Box

Made using Sizzix Bigz Dies




Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide 






Comments

Popular Posts