Welcome to March!



March is here and I'm hosting the All About Me challenge at MScraps, where I scrapbook about something difficult that I am facing in my life and would like to invite you to do so too. 

Around The House Collab

I also contributed a page for the Miscellaneous Challenge focussed on Art Journaling style.

 About Me Collab


There are several new products too, which I used to create some scrapbook pages and project life pages. If you head to MScraps this weekend, the new products are 20% off.

Sweet Jane Kit by Dunia Designs
Quick scraps vol.04 by Anita Designs
Sweet Jane Kit by Dunia Designs
Project Life | Templates Set 1 by Sabrina's Creations



Memories of Love by Che Yang
p365/p52 March Template by Angelclaud

Spring-a-ling by MScraps Designers
Project Life | Templates Set 2 by Sabrina's Creations



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.


Comments

Popular Posts