April Challenges at MScraps



Time passes so fast, we're into the 2nd quarter of 2013!

This month I'm hosting the Miscellaneous Challenge at MScraps and it's all about OPPOSITES! It doesn't get any simpler than this. Head over to MScraps and participate!

Peace, Love & Happiness MScraps Collab

Here's a page I did for the Template Challenge, also another example of opposites.


 P52 March Bundle by Bóbita Designs


Here are some of my Project Life pages, all done using MScraps products.


PROJECT LIFE | POCKETS SET 2 by Sabrina's Creations
P52 March Bundle by Bóbita Designs

PROJECT LIFE | POCKETS SET 2 by Sabrina's Creations
Fortunate - papers and elements by Anita Designs


Thanks so much for visiting my blog!


If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts