Customised Handmade Tags

I made these tags for a sweet lady who wanted to thank her friend with special bookmarks. All her cats were rescue-cats from this friend, so the bookmark tags featured the beautiful kitties. Thanks for letting me do this set for you E! I really enjoyed the process of working with you to achieve this gift. Hope the recipient likes it!

I did photo enhancements/adjustments and also the design of the tags, while E decided on the theme and the special words for her friend and kitties' rescuer.

All tags were made with acid-free and archival quality ingredients.
Yummy and safe for a life-time.








Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts