Made a page for my new-old rotary phone

I tend to avoid posting my own personal scrapbook pages because I must respect my teenager's wish to have no photos online. I also tend to avoid posting my own photos. Hence, I am grateful for all my friends with small children, who are happy to let me scrap their photos.

However, this year, one of my goals is to make more pages for myself. So, I will be scrapping mundane things that happen in my life. I am very boring, I love to stay at home, work on my projects and read or watch movies. So, here's a page from my boring life! The page is made with a freebie template from March's Template Challenge at MScraps. Head over to grab it and join in the fun.


Credits:
Beautiful You
by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients
http://www.mscraps.com/shop/DSI-Beautiful-You/
March Template Challenge
http://www.mscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17091

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts