Getting forgetful and distracted, so I made a planner

I bought a A5 size binder from the local $2 store, Daiso and decorated it.
A few days ago, I forced myself to create and customise my own "Filofax" planner/binder, using free printables and my scrapbook papers. I need to customise because I usually find the ready-made ones annoying for various reasons and never follow-through with using them regularly.

These days I've got to open my planner regularly to pep-talk myself with the motivational mini "posters" that I stuck inside it, remind myself of my loooooong to-do list (go down the list and tick things as done so as not to get distracted) and put in papers for references. 




The to-do list. I made labels with my label maker and metallic paper. 

Free printable monthly calendar.
April is almost over so I didn't bother to fill in the items from early part of this month.
A place to store papers.
This is a little too large for my binder, but it will do for now till I find one of a better size.

Didn't use to need a planner in the past. Maybe it's a sign of the times.

So far, I've been pretty happy with it. Must be conscientious to keep using it.




Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts