June Inspiration Challenge at MScraps

Hi all, Mscraps has new and exciting things starting June. As part of the change up, we have an Inspiration Challenge and I'm hosting it this month.

I took inspiration from this photo to create my layout. Read more about the Inspiration Challenge at Mscraps.




I hope you will join in and play along at Mscraps. Can't wait to see your layouts.

Credits:
TEA for You by Sekada Designs
Mixed Media Brushes 2 by Jennifer Labre Designs



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts