Leisurely Scrapping

Sunday is coming to an end here! I made two layouts for challenges. It's quite easy to grab an idea from challenges and make layouts leisurely. I hope you will join in the challenges and play too.



Credits:
Rise and Shine Elements by LJS Digital Designs
PU: Painted Masks 1 by Heather T.
Simply Adore You by Jennifer Labre Designs
Doily Shape from Shutterstock
MScraps June Artsy Monthly Challenge


Credits: 
Sweet Shop Designs INSD 2014 Blog Train Freebies!
Sweet Shop Think Outside The Box Challenge 1 June 14





Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts