August Memory Mix: Another Layout

Every month, MScraps releases a build-your-own kit called Memory Mix. Basically the designers create things based on a theme colour and you can mix-and-match your purchase to build a kit of your own. It's a gorgeous set of inspiration every month and I always try to make a few layouts with the items.

I used KLDD's contribution and a separate template from Dunia to make a page of my 2 sweet kitties.

Credits
Sweet on You By Key Lime Digi Design





Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts