MScrap's Weekly Challenge #1 - 5 JAN - 11 JAN, 2015

MScrap's Weekly Challenge #1 - 5 JAN - 11 JAN, 2015 is up! 

I'm hosting it and asking a question:

What would you like to do differently in this new year? Scrap your goals or new plans for 2015. I'm going to practice more positive self-talk so I can be calmer and more content like my cats in 2015. This page I made will be a good reminder.

Here's my Layout:


Start Over by Meta Wulandari 
Dream Fragments 2 by Heather T.



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts