Digital: June Random Challenge and MScraps FB Freebie

Have you seen this month's Random Challenge at MScraps? Here's my page with a BIG photo, for the challenge.


You are Loved Part 1 MScraps Collab 
RECEIVE THIS COLLAB FOR FREE WITH EVERY $7 PURCHASE
FROM JUNE 1 - JUNE 15



And MScraps has a facebook freebie for June too. It's a beautiful new freebie created by Designed by Soco for all their FB fans. Go to MScraps' Facebook page, and click on the Freebie tab to grab it! 


Little Kitten Full Kit by lisetescrap





Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wording or with other customisation, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts