Super Mom!

2016 has been craaaaazy so far!! There's so much happening, I don't seem to have time to do it all. I wish I could sleep less, then maybe I will have more hours. I can't believe February is almost over!

Today, I coloured up Scrapper's Delights 2nd Fan Group Challenge Freebie for February.

I added a title, "Super Mom" for mothers whose work at home is never done. Look at her, she's holding 2 brushes and must be scrubbing hard! It must be due to the kids making scribbles (from Tracy Martin's Fan Page January Freebie kit) on the wall behind her. I also tried out a background technique I learnt from Kit and Clowder's Create and Learn Background Workshop 2.




You can get Scrapper's Delights 2nd Fan Group Challenge Freebie by joining the Scrapper's Delights Fan Group and following the instructions there.


I hope to see your projects up in the Challenge page. On top of getting this cute image, there are prizes to be won.

There will be a winner randomly chosen and they will get a $15 Coupon to spend within Scrapper's Delights Store. There will also be top 3 winners who will get $5 Coupon.
Everyone else will get a coupon for 20% off a transaction.

Entering this card for the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 413 Warm Colours




Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wording or with other customisation, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

  1. oh wow I love this!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts