Thinking of You Card

Well, well, well. I celebrated my birthday a few days ago, just another year older and another epiphany. I decided I'm just a happy, obsessed-serious hobbyist and I shall just enjoy my crafting. Even if there are flaws, I'm going to just accept them in my works.

So, I did a card for a friend using this month's beautiful freebie image from Scrapper's Delights. You can request for it at the Scrapper's Delights Facebook Group. The fairy is sitting on a Lily Pad, also from Scrappers' Delights.

I am presenting it here for public viewing, despite several glaring mistakes that I made. I used some nesting dies for the shaped card and leaf dies for embellishment.

Which type of photo do you prefer for cards? Flat lay or propped up? Don't forget to enter your image in the Scrapper's Delights FB Groups April Challenge Album if you make something with Scrapper's Delights images.






I am entering this card for the following Challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner #67 Die Cuts or Punches
Fab n Funky #300 Girly and Pretty
Scrapy Land #39 Anything Goes Plus Any Brand Die



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wording or with other customisation, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

  1. Pretty card! Great design! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card. It's beautiful. Your colouring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us over at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts