TEW August New Release, Aurora "Helena"

Hi everyone! Another weekend post from me, this time, sharing an August new release from The East Wind, Aurora "Helena".

I coloured her with copics and added her onto a simple card. I love colouring Unky's edgy images. They always inspire me in very unique ways. This image, I focussed on the expression and spent time on it. You can find Aurora "Helena" at TEW's Etsy store.



I'm entering this into the following Challenges:


This project made 3 Top DT Fav at The Pencil Case.


Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
© Copyright Aichaku Creatura. All rights reserved.


Comments

  1. Stunning colouring and I adore her awesome hair!!
    Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make, thanks so much for joining us Colour Crazy Challenge this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts