Altered Projects using Graphic45, Prima, K &Co. and Maya Road

Recently bought alot of Graphic45 papers because the images really attracted me! So I made a bunch of stuff. As usual, I can't seem to just stick to 1 line or 1 brand when making things. I had to mix in everything else that seemed to match or enhance the images from the Graphic45 collections.


For the beautiful Graphic45 Steampunk Debutante collection, I wanted an old-style, vintage luggage to alter. When couldn't find a suitable one in the local stores, I got a Provocraft tin box with a shape like a train case from the Victorian-Edwardian era that many steam-punk stories are based in. Graphic45 papers play well with other collections, especially Primas and Maya Road.



Always wanted a fairy house, so the Graphic45 Once Upon A Springtime collection was a natural choice for this Maya Road house and album. I paired it with lots of Prima, K &Co. and Maya Road embellishments. Oh and some Webster's Pages too!



I upcycled a box, shaped like a long match-box, with Graphic45 Le' Romantique papers,  PrimaK &Co. and Maya Road embellishments . It's good for putting in a small gift or displaying like a shadow box diorama. The girl is looking at the bird! :D


And for a valentines project, I used a heart-shaped cake tin and made this small display using Graphic45 Le' Romantique papers, paired with Prima, Maya Road and K & Co. embellishments. See the couple looking at the cute bird? Hehe.


Detailed pictures of projects after the jump. Thanks for looking!











© Copyright. All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. What absolutely stunning projects! I love them all so so much!

    HUGS sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! So inspiring, you have a great gift- thanks for sharing your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts