Daily Coursework: Tuesday to Friday

On Tuesday, I did another background this time using my heavy bodied acrylics and also a technique that I learnt from Christy Tomlinson's Behind the Art: Stencils and Masks videos, where she used modeling paste (I used texture paste).

Then on Wednesday, I spent time watching some more videos to learn more techniques. I watched Donna Downey's Inspiration Wednesday video, also Monica Zuniga's second lesson on creating a 2nd layer for the background, from the Free Spirit Mixed Media Workshop. I found myself out of time!

Thursday and Friday, I did more work on the journal pages I was working on. They are still not complete. I pasted some images down and I'm going to work more today. Will show when they are ready.



Thanks for looking!!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts