Layouts for New Products at MScraps

I've got new layouts to share again for the new products released at MScraps this weekend.

I can't say enough how lucky I feel to be there. Everyone is so supportive and fun. We also get to work with wonderful designs from the talented designers.

Grabbag by Anita

Soda Pop Shop by Mye De Leon

Funny Words Collab by Deca and Sugary Fancy

And here's a layout using a template from last week's new release and an older collab kit from Dunia and Studio Basic.

Pickin' Up II by Studio Basic
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Collab by Dunia and Studio Basic

Have a great weekend! I'm all excited about a new set of books I'm reading, The Traveler trilogy by John Twelve Hawks. It's hard to say what gets me into a book but it's not so easy to be drawn in these days. So when I find one that pulls me along with it's excellent pacing, premise and character development, I'm very happy to go on the ride.

© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts