A New Weekend Approaches and MScraps has new products!

Friday again and more new items available at MScraps! I feel so lucky to be with MScraps. Not just saying, yo! I mean, just look at all the awesome products the talented designers put out every week! Every time, I can't stop myself from wanting to make more and more layouts.

I had the pleasure of working on the following layouts. After lots of fun experimenting with different styles and effects, I'm back to my personal preferred way of making layouts, but you'd be surprised I actually spend more time moving things around in spare-bare layouts. I keep tweaking and tweaking every little centimetre to make it look exactly balanced to my eyes. Even then, I still find something wrong after I put it up. But we've got to stop somewhere, sometime and call it good enough I guess. *grin*

Do click on the links in the credits to check out the products, they're 20% off the entire weekend.

Little Red Berry by Scooty's Designs

Jump, by Heather T. 

Fiesta in Mexico

Our Story by Sabrina's Creations 

A Cup Of ... by MWD

Some Like It Hotter Collab by Mye De
Kit
Clustered Frames
Stacked Papers
Hod Podge

Douceur Collection by Laitha
Kit
Stacked Papers

Family Tree by Three Paper Peonies


© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts