MScraps Layouts

This week's MScraps post is late because I was so slow in making my layouts I was unable to complete them by Friday.

I'm feeling off-colour this week, probably a re-attack of the flu because I was so lethargic after work every day and I'm still coughing and sneezing. I hope next week will be better.

An old friend let me use her kid's photos for scrapping and I love them! I look forward to making more layouts with her children, they are so cute.

I hope you like this week's layouts. If you'd like me to make some layouts for you, feel free to send me some photos.

Fall Romance by RuthMelody
Solos, Part 1 by Busy Bee Designs

Embrace Simplicity Vol.3 by Dunia
Some Kind of Monster Kit by Dunia

Torn Edges no.1 by Erica Zwart
OUTSIDE full kit by Erica Zwart

Zoo Much Fun by Novita
Simple painted photobooth templates by Anita designs

In One Word templates and kit by Studio Basic


© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts