Addicted to Extractions and Scrapping in general!

I'm learning a few new ways of doing extractions and blending and I think I'm ADDICTED!

You're going to be seeing more of this type of layouts in the coming days.

Thanks again to my friends for letting me scrap their kids' photos. So cute!!

Project October The Bundle by Crisdam D

{wish} by ForeverJoy


Autumn Memories by Anita



This one is a vintage photo ... of me. :)

On the edge overlays no.3 by Erica Zwart
Scribbles no.1 by Erica Zwart
Turn Back The Clock by Erica Zwart

Some of my son ...

Camping Adventures by Crisdam D
Stitch It Up 2 by Crisdam D
Fall Flavors: Candy Corn by Busy Bee

Take a Chance Kit by Dunia



Now for no extractions. I really like these 2 very much, I think it's the black? Really think my cousin is very photogenic. Here she is ...

Oct 11 MScraps Template Challenge
On a Wire by Misty Mareda

Hello by Joyce



And a few more of the usual type of layouts.



Sweet on September Collab by Mye De Leon & Mandy King

Captured Moments by Scooty's Designs

Special October Grab Bag by Mye De Leon


I also made a few different hybrid projects using calender kits. :) A meal plan and a card.

2012 Calendars by Mye De Leon8 1/2x11 Wall Calendar

2012 Calendars by Mye De Leon 5x6 CD Calendar


As usual, click on the photos to bring up a large view. Thanks for looking!



© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts