Layouts Dedicated to Cats

Oh busy busy busy! I totally missed my own deadline for posting the other layouts I made for MScraps last week.


I had the opportunity to scrap some of my friend K's beautiful Siberian kitties! I look forward to making more pet-related layouts.
Thanks K, for letting me use their photos!! Mochi and Soju have a Facebook Fan Page. Do visit and like!


Last Summer Days by Scooty's Designs 

Dress-Up by Heather T

Fancy Papers no.1 by Erica Zwart
Turn Back The Clock by Erica Zwart



I also made a page about a community cat and the Cat Welfare Society.

{tricky treats} by ForeverJoy


Finally, a page about our own little kitty at home.

Color Of The Sun by EHStudios


I always feel there's something else I could have done to a layout to make it better, especially after I am done with the assignments and am posting the pages up online. But, it's not an ideal world and if I keep working on a layout, I'm not being productive, am I?

Anyway, here are a few other layouts I did for last week, including another with E's cute children.

Season To Love by Crisdam D
Season To Love Kit
Season To Love Alpha Pack
Season To Love Shabby Papers


One with a photo of my husband and my son from a few years ago.

Journey kit + Alpha by RuthMelody


And lastly, a page about how I love eating Halloween and pumpkin goodies. I don't celebrate Halloween, especially not in Singapore where we don't have much going on for this festival. One thing I recently heard though, is that Christians shouldn't celebrate Halloween. I never heard of it before, even in my very strict charismatic church but if anyone knows the deep religious explanation, I'd love to hear it.



Happy Halloween !! Kit and Elements by Anita


As usual, click on the photos to bring up a large view. Thanks for looking!




 © Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts