A Midweek Post for MScraps

Ready To Learn by Cinzia
MSCraps October 1st - 31st: Miscellaneous Challenge (Paper Page Scraplift)
Page I lifted

Good Boy Kit by Dunia
MScraps October 1st - 31st: Ad Challenge

My cousin and her son! ^_^
 

Splendor of it All  by Creations by Tina Marie

Thankful Heart by Mye De Leon
Thankful Heart Kit
Thankful Heart Embossed Papers
Thankful Heart Stacked Papers
Thankful Heart Word Art

Talking About My Boy {kit} by Studio Basic

Mom's Kitchen by Crisdam Designs
Mom's Kitchen The Kit
Mom's Kitchen Labels

Harvest Moon Collection by Laitha
Add On Bundle

The Witch Life by Meta Wulandari

I read that cats are in danger outdoors on Halloween, not just
black cats. Thought it'd be good to have a personal reminder.




As usual, click on the photos to bring up a large view. Thanks for looking!



© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts