Christmas Layouts for MScraps

It's mid November and the stores are already putting up their Christmas decorations! I am not much of a seasonal decorator but I'm looking forward to the cheery year-end holiday season. Designers in digi-land are also putting out the Christmas kits. Here are some kits I worked with for new products released this week at MScraps.

First, we have two beautiful Christmas kits that I'm sure I'll be using over and over again.

That's The Way I Like It CU Bundle by Studio Basic
So This is Christmas Kit by Dunia
So This is Christmas Word Art by Dunia 
FB and MScraps Freebie

Christmas Joy by Anita 
Inspired by a layout from Cynthia Arguelles


And a few other non-seasonal layouts, with evergreen themes and colours. Love them! (Is there any MScrap kit that I don't love? I don't think there is!)

Family Portrait by Amy Stoffel, River Rose and Jen Davey

Geared Up by SAS designs
MScraps November Ad Challenge

That's The Way I Like It CU Bundle by Studio Basic
Repeated Words by Erica
Fresh Kit by Erica


As usual, click on the photos to bring up a large view. Thanks for looking!

© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts