March Recipe Challenge at Mscraps

I rather like recipe challenges, where I am restricted in the way I create my layout. It makes for a surprising outcome that pushes my layouts in new directions.

March Recipe Challenge at Mscraps
Crazy Little Thing Called Love Store Collab
Winter Flavours Spiced Vanilla by Busy Bee Designs



For this month's recipe challenge at Mscraps, I used Mscraps' Store Collab kit, Crazy Little Thing Called Love and also a template from Busy Bee Designs, Winter Flavours Spiced Vanilla.

I really enjoyed making this layout of my cousin. I'm sure you'll have fun too, so head on over to Mscraps' March Recipe Challenge page to play.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.

Comments

  1. Hi Karen! Glad to see that you are crafting, even though you're not beauty blogging anymore! Hope you're keeping well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice LO, the photo is cute and really suits the theme - Crazy Little Thing Called Love...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts