Aichaku Creates goes Crafting and Opens an Etsy Shop

Just this past Saturday, I joined an Etsy craft party organised by Sooz :) of Tiramisuzi in line with the for the official Craft Night started by Etsy. I can't recall how I found out about this party, probably through the Singapore Handmade group in Etsy.



So I went.

There was a beautiful view from the lift landing.

Sketched and transferred my image.
Carved, carved, carved.

Then we made prints.

Here's my first print.

And a few more.


A beautiful house print by KatrinaAlana

Tiramisuzi's print

 Helloembrace's wonderful work.


I didn't manage to photograph everyone's work, but rest assured they were all beautiful!

Everyone was friendly and chatty, and mostly when I asked, they said to just list things on the Etsy shop, do whatever you like and just list. So I gathered up my courage and listed stuff on the Etsy account that I opened, its called Aichaku Creates. I'm not sure how to market the shop now. So I'm just waiting to see what happens!! After listing, I realised I want to keep making things because I love making things. I just have no space to store my things. So I hope people will like my things enough to want to bring them home. 



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.






Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide 






Comments

Popular Posts