January Challenges at MScraps



I'm hosting a Journaling Challenge at MScraps for January. It's about setting goals and how you intend to follow through with them.


Live Your Life by Meta Wulandari
About Life by jopkedesigns
Calendar 2013 Templates by Cornelia Designs
Write it Down Vol.4 by Dunia

Then I also did a sample page for the Theme Challenge which is all about Dreams.

Artsy Me Collab by MScraps
About Life by jopkedesigns


I hope you'll join these challenges and upload them at the gallery. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!


If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email. I'll do my best to make something special for you!

© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide 






Comments

Popular Posts