Project Life Pages



Many designers are coming up with beautiful products for Project Life, Project 365 and various other similar themes. I decided to give it a try. Do you like them? I find it easier to do such projects in digital format. What about you?

Project 365 Templates Set #2 by Lilach Oren and Forever and a day by Sabrina's Creations & Che Yang Designs are new products for this week and will be on sale at a discount over the weekend.

P52 January Bundle by Bóbita Designs
Protect Me 2 by Cornelia Designs

Project 365 Templates Set #2 by Lilach Oren
Forever and a day by Sabrina's Creations & Che Yang Designs



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide 






Comments

Popular Posts