Sunday, 24 February 2013

Project Life Continues



Last week I had some time with the long Chinese New Year weekend, so I made many layouts! I'm trying to document more of daily life especially with my cats and my Project Life pages. Really liking what I did, do you?


I'm in love full kit and alpha by Camomile Designs
Easy to Start Vol.18 by Camomile Designs

Kit Exposed by ninigoesdigi
Easy to Start Vol.2 by Camomile Designs

Just a new beginning full kit by Angelle Design
Project 365 Templates Set #2 by Lilach Oren
Label Yourself Alpha by Cornelia Designs

Kit Exposed by ninigoesdigi
Protect Me 2 by Cornelia Designs

I'm in love full kit and alpha by Camomile Designs
Protect Me 2 by Cornelia Designs




Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.


3 comments:

  1. great pages, Karen!!
    wanna try ginger tea instead? I make mine with stevia as a sweetener, few drops of lemon juice, and I found that cinnamon gives it a nice touch as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Romy! yes, i should give that a try. ginger will help with my irritable digestive system too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the first two, the amount of blank space really enhances the images!

    ReplyDelete

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D