Wedding Gift Frame







Last week a friend contacted me to request for a customised frame which would be a wedding gift. It will contain the poem written by the groom during the customary wedding ceremony.

I shopped for the frame (a large 52x52 cm) and then decorated it according to my friend's brief.

I'm glad I managed to finish it in time for her. So happy for the opportunity to do this for her and that she likes the work. Would like to wish the bride and groom a long and happy marriage!




Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.


Comments

Popular Posts