Great Singapore Sale offer on my Facebook Page

As you know, I like crafting with my hands too besides doing digital.

I am having a Great Singapore Sale offer on my Facebook Page. I hope you find something you like.

You can convo me at Facebook, comment on the photo or email me at aichaku.creates@gmail.com to order or if you have any queries.



GREAT SINGAPORE SALE OFFER: Buy 2 get 1 free for all items in this
Aichaku Creates album.

The lowest or equal priced item will be the free item. Quantity discounts still apply.

QUOTE: "GSS2013" with your order.
PM or Comment to order. Offer ends on 6 July 2013.






Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts