Brownie - I WUV YOU!

Have I shown you this layout of my nephew and his new pet? Brownie, the doggie, is much loved and also very gentle with the children. I did this layout for the MScraps Party which just took place last weekend. Sadly, the designer of the kit which I used is no longer with MScraps, but I thought I would like to share this layout anyway.

White Space Challenge
http://www.mscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16885



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

  1. Thanks for this interesting post!Very informative and useful information...........
    Gmail Account Support

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts