Digital Journal Cards for Paper Pocket Pages


I'm working on filling up my Snap binder and other Project-Life-type pocket pages.

I like preparing journaling cards beforehand, to slot into my pocket pages, so I have some ready for journaling with my photos. In general, these pocket pages document my daily life, so generic journaling cards and embellishments work well in almost every case. I just stick to the general colour theme of the album to make sure everything looks unified. 

I like adding lots of dimension and small details to make each card special. In this case, I laid out my digital cards in GIMP to maximize the printing area, printed the cards on thick good quality cardstock and went ahead with putting in all the embellishments that I love. 


Here's how I laid out my digital journaling cards in GIMP



If you like the cards, Dunia is selling them in a great bundle at a very worthwhile price. Check them out at: Journal Cards - Bundle (vol.3) http://www.mscraps.com/shop/Journal-Cards-Bundle-vol.3/.  You get many cards for a good price and you can print as many as you wish, even resize them if you wanted.

And finally, the finished cards, which have already been slotted into my binder.

Credits:
Journal Cards - Bundle (vol.3)
http://www.mscraps.com/shop/Journal-Cards-Bundle-vol.3/
Basic Grey Ephemera, Crafter's Workshop Stencils, Distress inks







Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts