More quick birthday cards

Again more inspiration from Jennifer McGuire, so awesome for me because I can make many cards to stock up my card supply and use up my stash as well. I have to admit these are not my usual favourite colours to work with, but for guys in the office, I think they would be fine.




Plus, I got around to using my light box to photograph the precious gifts my friends (L, E, AY and C) gave me. They were so kind, noted what I liked and got them for me! C and AY handmade some cuties too. So talented!


Close up of the cutie that C handmade! Crochet from scratch!

Close up of the sweet princess kitty that AY made, hand-felted from scratch!!



Thank you dear friends, I appreciate your generosity, kindness and friendship!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts