2014 MScraps iNSD Challenge: 13:00 GMT "Project 24 Hours"

Are you having lots of fun and grabbing plenty of freebies this weekend? Here's my iNSD challenge hosted at MScraps: 13:00 GMT "Project 24 Hours"

Head on over to the 2014 MScraps iNSD forum to play and win some prizes!



13:00 GMT "Project 24 hours
Credits:
Everyday memories vol. 2http://www.mscraps.com/shop/tinci-Ev...ories-vol.-2./by Tinci Designs
Bright Side Of life | Kit Collab by ninigoesdigi and Anita Designs
Bright Side Of life | Journal Cards by ninigoesdigi and Anita Designs


Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts