August's Memory Mix at MScraps

Such a beautiful set of Memory Mix for August! I love the colours and am so inspired to create these pages. Go here to check out the entire set of Memory Mix that you can purchase for very bargain prices of $1 to $2 only during this first week of release!

Credits
Memory Mix - Sweet on You By Key Lime Digi Design
Papers 
Elements
Memory Mix - Bubble Edges by Blue Flower Art
 
Credits
Memory Mix - Sugar and Spice by LJS Digital Designs

Elements
Papers
Solids
Memory Mix -  Life Pockets 1 by WendyP Designs
Memory Mix - Bubble Edges by Blue Flower Art



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts