Summer Party at MScraps and a Celebration Layout




MScraps Summer Party has begun!!! Are you going? Let's go! Quick! Check out our Forum for lots of fun and games, and find out how to win this amazing kit!!!
http://www.mscraps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=236


I also made a layout to celebrate finally receiving the Bigshot that I reserved with Spotlight. After 4 months!

Credits
by NBK-Design


Journaling reads: "Oh yes! I got the new Bigshot finally, after waiting 4 months for it! Spotlight honoured their advertised sale price and member coupon, so this Bigshot costs a grand total of $69! Thanks to Carol who gave me a coupon, because I had lost mine after such a long wait for stocks to arrive."



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts