Card: Bon Voyage

I made this card for a good long-time friend who will be leaving the country after a long work visit. She doesn't follow my blog or facebook, so it's safe to share it here. Spent soooooo much time cutting and fussing with the die cutting machine and dies. It features a Tiddly Inks image, Aida Gonna Miss You, coloured with copics.

I'm entering this for Tiddly Inks' April DT Call because I adore their images and hope I can get to work with them a lot more!!

Also entering this for:

Tiddly Inks, Aida Gonna Miss You
Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Flagpole w/Lantern and Sign
Stampin' Up Just Sayin' Stamp Set
Stampin' Up Word Bubbles Framelits Die
Sizzix Yarn Alphabet
Sizzix Pop n Cuts 3D Base and Insert




Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

  1. This is a beautiful card pretty and delicate good luck hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts