Card: You Are My Sunshine


Hi everyone, I'm at home today because it's my birthday and my company gives us a day off on our birthdays! YAY! I am recently so hooked on colouring and decided to give this Design Team Call a try.



In addition to the card DT call, I chose this cutie digital image with lots of pretty hair to colour, for Make It Crafty's Focus on Hair Challenge.

I chose copic colours with the pattern paper in mind, then put the coloured image into a nice arrangement for a 6x6" card. After that I added some clear Wink of Stella to give some shine. It makes me very happy and contented to be at home, crafting and enjoying peaceful quietness. Products I used are linked in the image description below.


Wishful Aisha Digi Stamp
Simple Stories Vintage Bliss papers







Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wordings or with other customisations, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

  1. Hi Aichaku, what an adorable sweet card. Just perfect for Asha. :) Really nice shading with your colouring too. Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for the new MiC team.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts