Colouring: Fleta Unicorn

I'm practising my colouring. Is there a job where I can colour all day and earn some money to feed my family? I've not posted all my colouring on this blog, but I will post them in future. I am quitting my digi-scrapping team post at MScraps at the end of this month. I don't actually take photos anymore and scrap very little. I'm sure there are more enthusiastic new team members who can do more for the company.

This is my latest: coloured lineart/digi stamp, Fleta Unicorn with Derwent Coloursoft pencils on cream Daler Rowney 160gsm paper. Done for MIC Challenge #24: Blending Outside The Colour Family.




Here are some other colouring that I did recently.







Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wording or with other customisation, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

Popular Posts