Colouring: Love in Spring

Coloured this Ching-Chou Kuik image, Love in Spring, with Derwent pencils on Arches drawing paper. This paper has plenty of tooth! I can't decide if I like it or not. It makes the colouring process much nicer but the blending end-result needs more work.






Entering it for:




Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wording or with other customisation, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

  1. Beautiful colouring and such a lovely image too. Thanks so much for joining our Floral colours challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring and such a pretty image!
    Thanks for entering our inspired by florals challenge at the colour crazy blog!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring. Yes it might take longer colouring with pencils but it is so worth it. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts